Finding a great pair of eyeglasses is easier than you might think.
We’ll help you pick the right frames and lenses for your lifestyle.
At Mountain View EyeCare we are here to make it enjoyable and fun. Our staff can help you find just the right pair of glasses to fit your style and vision needs.
Our office carries a wide variety of eyeglass frames and brands so that you can find a frame that works for you. We offer designer eyeglasses as well as specialty frames, including prescription athletic and ski wear.
In addition to our many styles of frames, we also offer a variety of lens options including:
- Polycarbonate Lenses: These are impact resistant lenses that make a great choice for active and athletic individuals. They are not easily broken or scratched and also offer UV protection. They are also a great choice for children because of their durability.
- Aspheric Lenses: These lenses are specially shaped to create a thinner and more appealing lens.
- High-Index Plastic Lenses: If you require a strong eye prescription, this may be your best choice. Unlike the standard “coke bottle” lenses, these are much lighter and thinner while still offering great correction.
- Trivex Lenses: Made from a new plastic, these lenses are similar to polycarbonate lenses. They are very lightweight and thin but are also impact resistant, making them very durable. They may also offer better vision correction than polycarbonate lenses for some people.
- Photochromic Lenses: You can eliminate the need for sunglasses with these incredible lenses. They darken when exposed to sunlight. You can protect your eyes from harmful UV rays at the same time as you correct your vision.
- Non-Glare Lenses: We provide high quality non-glare (anti-reflective) lenses which are warrantied against scratching for 2 years. Non-Glare lenses help with nighttime driving and protect the eyes from UV radiation. They also help with glare from artificial lights and computers.
- Digitally-Enhanced Lenses: These lenses offer the highest level of precision. They are customized to provide the sharpest possible vision at every distance and light condition.
Schedule an Appointment for New Glasses Today
If you need a new pair of specialty eye glasses or have questions about what lenses will be best for you, call our office today. We can help you to pick out a frame that will not only be functional, but flattering for your face. Our friendly staff is here to help you find just what you need.