Medical Eye Care Services
Taking care of your vision is an important aspect of your health.
Staying healthy also includes your eyes. The doctors at Mountain View EyeCare, are here to help you keep your eyes strong and healthy for years to come.
In addition to our medical eye care, we also offer preventive eye care for our patients. When you come in for an appointment, we can help to assess your current needs as well as help to determine any possible future risks. We can work with you to create a plan to prevent or help reduce the risk of future vision problems.
Prevention and Treatment of Eye Problems
Some of the vision problems our optometrists can help to manage include the following:
- Glaucoma Treatment: Glaucoma is damage done by increased pressure within your eye, which can eventually lead to loss of vision. We can help to detect and treat glaucoma and prevent future blindness.
- Diabetic Eye Care: If you suffer from diabetes, your eyes may be at risk for diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, or cataracts. Visit us today and let us help you treat and prevent any diabetic-related eye problems you may have.
- Macular Degeneration Care: Macular Degeneration (AMD) is a medical condition resulting in loss of vision in the center of the visual field. At Mountain View EyeCare we now provide macular pigment testing with a new piece of equipment call an MPOD. This test can show whether you are at a risk of developing AMD. Our doctors can create a treatment plan to reduce your risk. We also offer antioxidant vitamins designed to rebuild macular pigment in the back part of the eye to fight against AMD.
- Dry Eye Care: Chronic dry eyes can be painful and debilitating. Don’t let your dry eyes hold you back. Let us help! We can examine your eyes for dryness and develop a treatment plan for you.
- Emergency Eye Care: When the unexpected happens, you can count on us. If you find yourself in an eye care emergency, we can help.
Start Protecting Your Eyes – Schedule an Appointment Today
Don’t let your eye problems hold you back from living a fulfilled and beautiful life. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our qualified doctors.